Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
✉ E-mail : email@example.com
Has been committed to its HMB hydraulic attachments & excavator attachments.
According to the technical characteristics of the hydraulic breaker at the initial stage of use,it is stipulated that after the hydraulic breaker leaves the factory,there is generally a running-in period of about 60 hours.This period of time is to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic breaker,reduce the failure rate, and extend the service life.However,some buyers ignore the running-in period due to lack of common sense in the use of hydraulic breakers or tight schedules,or want to obtain profits as soon as possible.Some believe that there is a warranty period,and the manufacturer is responsible for repairing the damage of the machine,so that the machine is overloaded for a long time during the running-in period,resulting in frequent occurrence of early machine failures.This not only affects the normal use of the machine, but also shortens the service life of the machine.The machine is damaged, affecting the progress of the project. Therefore,full attention should be paid to the use and maintenance of hydraulic breakers during the running-in period.
一、Failure characteristics during the running-in period
1. Fast wear
Because the new machine is affected by factors such as processing, assembly and adjustment, its friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the surface pressure is uneven. During the operation of the machine, the uneven parts on the surface of the parts fit and rub against each other, and the metal scraps that fall off are used as abrasives to continue to participate in the friction, which accelerates the wear of the mating surface of the parts. Therefore, during the running-in period, it is easy to cause wear of the parts (especially the mating surface), and the wear rate is fast.
2. Poor lubrication
Due to the small fit clearance of newly assembled parts, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the fit clearance due to assembly and other reasons. Lubricating oil (grease) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thereby reducing the lubrication efficiency, causing the early abnormal wear of the machine parts.
The newly processed and assembled parts have dimensional deviations. In the initial stage of use, due to the impact of alternating loads such as impact and vibration, as well as the influence of heat, deformation and other factors, and the reasons such as excessive wear and tear, it is easy to cause the original tightened parts Loose.
4. Leakage occurs
Due to the loosening, vibration and heat of the machine, there will be leakage in the sealing surface of the machine and pipe joints; some defects such as casting and processing are difficult to find during assembly and debugging, but due to vibration during operation , Impact action, this defect is exposed, manifested as oil leakage (seepage). Therefore, leakage is prone to occur during the running-in period.
5. Many operating errors
Due to the lack of understanding of the structure and performance of the machine (especially for new operators), it is easy to cause malfunctions and even mechanical accidents due to operating errors.
二、Suggestions for use and maintenance during the running-in period
1. As the hydraulic breaker is a special equipment, the operator should only operate the machine after a certain system of knowledge training. Before operating the machine, you can check the product use and maintenance instructions provided by the manufacturer, and operate and maintain according to the instructions.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. Generally, the working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load. Arrange a suitable workload to prevent the machine from overheating caused by long-term continuous operation.
3. Always observe its working conditions during operation. If abnormalities occur, stop and eliminate them in time. If the cause is not found, the operation should be stopped before the fault is eliminated.
4. Frequently check the quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, and coolant, and check the airtightness of the whole machine. If the oil is found to be lacking or excessive during the inspection, the cause should be analyzed. It is recommended to add grease to the lubrication points during each shift during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the loose parts from aggravating the wear of the parts or causing the parts to be lost.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be maintained compulsorily, inspection and adjustment should be done, and attention should be paid to the replacement of oil.
In short, the requirements for use and maintenance of hydraulic breakers during the running-in period can be summarized as: strengthening personnel training, reducing work load, paying attention to usual inspections, and strengthening machine lubrication. Paying attention to the maintenance and maintenance of the hydraulic breaker during the running-in period will reduce the failure rate, extend the service life, improve the operating efficiency, and bring you more benefits.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.