Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
✉ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Has been committed to its HMB hydraulic attachments & excavator attachments.
1.What are the reasons why the hydraulic hammer suddenly stops striking?
(1) Improper replacement of the bushing. After replacing the bushing, the breaker failed to stop working. It did not strike when pressed down, and it had striking action after a little lifting. After replacing the bushing, the piston position must be higher, causing some small reversing valve control oil passages in the cylinder to be closed at the initial position, and the reversing valve stops working and the breaker stops working. (Solution: Replace the original or regular bushing
(2)The rear cover enters the oil. (Upper cylinder) The breaker gradually becomes weak during the strike, and finally stops striking. Measure the nitrogen pressure. If the pressure is too high, after release, it can hit, and soon it stops hitting, and the pressure becomes higher after the measurement. After disassembly, it was found that the upper cylinder was full of hydraulic oil, and the piston could not be compressed backwards, causing the breaker to fail to work. Solution: Replace the sealing components
(3) The accumulator component in the pipeline falls into the pipeline. During the inspection, it was found that the deformed parts in the directional valve were stuck to the directional valve.
(4) Reversing valve card. Check the reversing valve and find that it is easy to get stuck when it slides. After removing the spool of the reversing valve, you may find that there are multiple strains on the valve body.
2.Reasons for the decrease of continuity of hydraulic breaker？
Check the oil circuit of the hydraulic breaker immediately, and clean or replace the blocked parts in time; check the oil supply system of the hydraulic breaker, focusing on the oil pipe interface, reversing valve direction, stop valve, and piston; check and adjust the hydraulic breaker The state of the drill rod is polished with a grinding wheel or oil stone for the drill rod that has problems.
3.Can't adjust the hammer frequency?
Check the breaker frequency regulator. After removing the frequency adjustment, check whether each O-ring is deformed or damaged. If there is deformation or damage, the frequency cannot be changed. At this time, you can choose to replace the regulator O-ring.
4.What are the factors that affect the power of hydraulic breakers?
(1)nitrogen pressure:The nitrogen pressure is set according to the working hydraulic pressure of the breaker! If there is too little nitrogen, the breaker will be weak, and the breaker will have an energy storage stage when it is working, and the nitrogen in the accumulator plays the role of energy storage. Too little nitrogen will be easily compressed and cannot be fully charged. Working energy; too much nitrogen will also cause the breaker to fail to work properly, because the energy storage of the breaker is achieved by compressed nitrogen. If the amount of nitrogen is too much, the piston will not reach the stroke to trigger the reversing valve. Work, thus making the breaker unable to work.
(2)hydraulic flow：Since there are different types of hydraulic breakers, the suitable excavators are also different. Therefore, hydraulic breaker manufacturers have different settings for the hydraulic flow of different hydraulic breakers. It is recommended to purchase according to the parameters given by the manufacturer. buy. When the flow rate and working pressure of the load-bearing machine are greater than the requirements of the hydraulic breaker, the overflow valve needs to undertake the heavy diversion and unloading work. When the breaker is working under high pressure, it will cause the pipeline to burst, the hydraulic oil will locally overheat, and it will cause serious wear of the reversing valve, which will seriously affect the service life of the hydraulic components.
5.How often is the seal kit replaced?
We recommend replacing it every three months, of course, different brands will be different
6. Can the hydraulic breaker cylinder be repaired?
Yes, but it can only be done once, because re-grinding eliminates the signs of wear (including scratches), usually about 0.6~0.8mm (0.3~0.4mm on one side), the original hardened layer is still about 1mm, so After the cylinder body is worn, its surface hardness can be guaranteed, so the wear resistance of the cylinder inner surface is not much different from that of the new product, and it is feasible to repair the worn cylinder body once.
7.What is the clearance for replacing the guide sleeve?
Generally it is about eight millimeters. If it is not replaced in time, the following consequences will occur:
1. Excessive clearance between the steel drill and the bushing will cause dust and foreign matter to enter the cylinder during the crushing operation. With the reciprocating movement of the steel drill, the sealing components will be worn and damaged, which will cause oil leakage, black oil and so on.
2. If the gap is too large, there will be unilateral force, which will damage the oil film and cause strain on the piston in the middle cylinder.
3. The plane of the striking end cannot be in contact with the surface, which will eventually cause the steel shank tail to be broken.
4. When the piston cannot move up and down vertically, it will eccentrically wear the cylinder body, causing the cylinder body to lose round quickly. When the roundness is too large, the inside of the breaker will leak internally and the hammer's impact will be reduced.
5. Reduce the service life of piston and steel drill.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.